Mordor vs Gondor. Men of the West, it is time to fight or die.
When US President Barack Obama wanted to put his arm around the shoulder of Cuba’s President Raul Castro, Castro was having none of it. No matter what language you speak, the international language of “body language” speaks volumes.
If Obama succeeded in placing his arm around Castro on Live Cuban TV, it would make Castro appear weak to his citizens. It would give the impression that Obama ( who is a head and shoulder taller than Castro) dominated the get-together and was more powerful than Castro.
Putting your arm around someone’s shoulder shows that you are in control or are more powerful. That is was what Obama was trying to say with his body language. It was also way too friendly of a gesture for two countries who have not had an American President on Cuban soil for almost 80 years. No matter how good a time Obama may have had…
View original post 388 more words
The final year of president lightworker o’clusterf_ck is going to be one for the ages.
A dizzying combination of
1. laundry list of how the oppressed subjects have failed him
2. the first tiny inklings from rebel “journalists” that maybe just maybe everything about him is a lie and he’s an affirmative action hire
3. unconstitutional governing on a scale stalin only dreamed of
4. the lapdog media doubling down to maintain the lie ie their “narrative” – as they always do
5. terrorist attacks
6. “syrian” “refugees” bringing the Sweden / UK style rape and violence epidemic to the heartland
7. mysterious deaths around the clinton crime family – it’s what they do – for example wouldn’t want to be a private secrethttp://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=360758ary, email manager or financial arranger for the witch or her vile daughter
8. the nadir of American potency in foreign policy – the Popeye “I can’t stands no more!” moment is coming for the freeborn American people.
9. ISIS triumphant
10. Trump assassination attempt. He’s bucked the status quo and he isn’t quitting – the status quo will buck him back in exactly the same way JFK and RFK were hit – CIA, LBJ, Malcolm Wallace; Thane Eugene Cesar for RFK, etc. I still think the most likely patsy for the hit is Bergdahl or someone like him. Bergdahl is a “returned defector program” alumnus and they are usually the ones used.
Once upon a time there was this country. It was the greatest country in recorded history. Like ancient Rome, it became a republic when it defeated its own king and threw him out of its land, never to return. This incredible country vowed that there would never again suffer a tyrant, let alone an usurper or a king. Some of this country’s states even had state mottos to this effect.
I keep wondering lately, whatever happened to that awe inspiring place. When I see or hear barry soetoro, I keep imagining what would have happened to such a grifter had he and those behind him ever tried to steal control of that amazing powerhouse nation.