Harried supermarket worker and bane of the Deadoids
- Melee: Gifted (26) (fights successfully against undead swordsman and witches)
- Coordination: Tough (17) (dodges spear thrusts with ease, agile in combat)
- Brawn: Tough (13) (strong but not overly so)
- Fortitude: Tasty (33) (cut own hand off and basically shrugged it off)
- Intellect: Normal (7) (can read and write, makes quips, studies but has no degree)
- Awareness: Normal (8) (walks into trouble again, and again, and again)
- Willpower: Tasty (39) (endures unimaginable physical torment and able to free himself from daemonic possession)
Powers: Bite (chainsaw has replaced right hand) / One-of-a-Kind Weapon (air powered hydraulic metal gaunlet instead of right hand) – these are either/or replacements on the stump of his right hand; Advanced Skill: Marksman (+2RS using his Boomstick [Staff of Blasting, see Foresee Alpha page 83]).
Skills: Enclycopaedic knowledge about his supermarket chain’s product lines, pricing and policies; Blunt weapon combat; Staff of Blasting use and maintenance; Metalworking.
Normal Equipment: Boomstick – an alien Staff of Blasting requiring alchemy and lead casting to reload rather than the normal Potion based recharging; Leather and cloth armor providing equivalent of a Force Field taking Normal (9) Damage from any incoming attack; picture of his sweetheart.
Background: Cinders and his friends went to a remote cabin in the woods. There, a Book of Magic led them into possession and death. Cinders was the only survivor and ended up thrown into a Gate (see Foresee Alpha Campaign Modulator #1, page 19) which has led him to a succession of parallel worlds, each one overrun with Deadoids.
After many battles and Dimension Jumps back to what he believed to be his original world, Cinders has been dragged back into war with the Deadoids. Some cosmic force, possibly an interefering Forerunner (see Foresee Campaign Modulator #1 page 11), keeps throwing him against his hated undead foes.
Cinders isn’t particularly heroic but his basic decency reasserts itself sooner or later.